Catch the amazing sights and wonders from the unique perspective of a snowmobile traveling through the East Gate, the wildest and most dramatic way into the park.
- 1 Night Trip Seats 2 people • Ages 10+
- 3-4 Night Trip Seats 2 people • Ages 10+
AN OVERNIGHT ADVENTURE IN YELLOWSTONE!
Our goal is to show you the amazing sights and wonders from the unique perspective of a snowmobile traveling through the East Gate, the wildest and most dramatic way into the park. Join us for a unique experience you will never forget.
Our two-day trip begins at 7:00 a.m., spending the night at the Stagecoach in West Yellowstone, Montana. We return at approximately 5:00 p.m. on the last day.
WHAT TO BRING
Snowmobile luggage capacity is limited. There is no compartment, only a rack to bungee gear to. Please use this image as a reference for how much you will be able to carry on the vehicle.
Please note: under the COVID guidelines that we will be following this season, it will be necessary for you to bring your own balaclava. We will have new ones that you will be able to buy from us, but you will need to have cash to purchase these.
- Long underwear and layered clothing
- Winter jacket, boots, and warm gloves
- Water (comebacks freeze and don’t work well)
- Winter hat (to wear when off the snowmobile)
- Sack lunch and snacks
- Hotties (warmed for inside gloves and boots)
- Camera and film
- Comfortable clothing under snowmobile suit
- Sunscreen and lotion for sun protection and windburn
- Pocket money for food and incidentals
- Driver’s license
- Park pass (this can be purchased at the east entrance)
- Credit card to pay for gas at the end of your trip
- Small day pack to hold lunch and drinks
- Customary gratuity for your guide