YELLOWSTONE THREE DAY SNOWMOBILE TOUR (OLD FAITHFUL SNOW LODGE & STAGECOACH INN)
- Price Per Snowmobile Seats 2 people • Ages 10+
A THREE DAY SNOWMOBILE TOUR OF YELLOWSTONE
A three day guided snowmobile tour entering Yellowstone National Park at the East Entrance with overnights at Old Faithful Snow Lodge and West Yellowstone Stagecoach Inn.
- Driver’s license
- Long underwear and layered clothing
- Winter jacket, boots, and warm gloves
- Water (camelbacks freeze and don’t work well)
- Winter hat (to wear when off the snowmobile)
- Sack lunch for Day 1 and snacks
- Hotties (warmed for inside gloves and boots)
- Camera and film
- Comfortable clothing under snowmobile suit
- Sunscreen and lotion for sun protection and windburn
- Pocket money for food and incidentals
- Light duffel for clothing for overnight trips
- Small day pack to hold lunch and drinks
- Site Pass (one per snowmobile) Pass to enter Yellowstone National Park
- Tip for your Guide
Where to go on the day of your tour:
Our snowmobile gear and snowmobiles are located in two different locations so you will come to both locations on the day of your trip.
All Tours meet at your first stop at 7 am at The Trail Shop (7 County Road 6BU, Cody, WY 82414). At this stop you will get your snowmobile suits and helmets. The Trail Shop is located ½ hour west of Cody. If you are spending the night in Cody, you will need to leave town by 6:30 am to be at The Trail Shop at 7 am.
Once you have your gear, you will drive west another ½ hour to Pahaska Tepee (183 Northfork Hwy., Cody, WY 82414). Pahaska is located just a few miles from the East Entrance of Yellowstone. From here you will get on the snowmobiles and begin your tour.
Your trip ends between 4 and 5:30 pm when you return to Pahaska. It will take an hour to drive back to Cody from Pahaska.