Join our overnight adventure, a unique experience you will never forget. Enjoy the amazing sights and spend the night at the Stagecoach in West Yellowstone, Montana.
- Snowmobile Seats 2 people • Ages 10+
THE ONLY OUTFITTER WITH EAST SIDE PARK ACCESS!
Catch the amazing sights and wonders of Yellowstone from the unique perspective of a snowmobile traveling through the East Gate, the wildest and most dramatic way into the park.
Touring the park during winter offers a chance to see the landscape and wildlife in a way that can’t happen during summer. Join us for a unique experience you will never forget!
WHAT TO BRING
Snowmobile luggage capacity is limited. There is no compartment, only a rack to bungee gear to. Please use this image as a reference for how much you will be able to carry on the vehicle.
Please note: under the COVID guidelines that we will be following this season, it will be necessary for you to bring your own balaclava. We will have new ones that you will be able to buy from us, but you will need to have cash to purchase these.
- Long underwear and layered clothing
- Winter jacket, boots, and warm gloves
- Water (comebacks freeze and don’t work well)
- Winter hat (to wear when off the snowmobile)
- Sack lunch and snacks
- Hotties (warmed for inside gloves and boots)
- Camera and film
- Comfortable clothing under snowmobile suit
- Sunscreen and lotion for sun protection and windburn
- Pocket money for food and incidentals
- Driver’s license
- Park pass (this can be purchased at the east entrance)
- Credit card to pay for gas at the end of your trip
- Small day pack to hold lunch and drinks
- Customary gratuity for your guide